- Watch your thoughts. They can be a benediction or a curse.
- Watch your eyes. Determine to see only those things that are good.
- Watch your ears. Train them to listen to harmony. Be selective in what you hear.
- Watch your lips. Teach them to speak truth and righteousness.
- Watch your feet. Plant them upon the solid rock of truth and keep them there.
- Watch your hands. Keep them busy only with those activities that will bring joy.
- Watch your heart. Set your affections upon things above.
- Watch your will. The silent monitor of your life will help you to make wise decisions. Be sure that it is controlled by the Holy Spirit.
– From Western Messenger.